Self-employed Independent Financial Adviser
Entire FS are a well-established local independent firm with an excellent reputation in the area. We are looking to recruit a self-employed independent financial adviser.
We don’t necessarily need existing advisory experience, but we are looking for someone with outstanding interpersonal skills and the drive to help build the Entire FS business. Clients are not necessarily required at outset, and you will be provided with full support to build a client bank. The role may suit someone currently in a paraplanning or business development role who wants to become an adviser.
The role offers outstanding earnings potential for those that are conscientious in how they deal with clients.
- Delivering an exceptional level of service to our clients, on time.
- Being available to your clients for advice queries.
- Building mutually beneficial relationships.
- Ability to spot planning needs and communicate those needs confidently to clients.
- Cultivating potential clients to supplement client leads provided to you.
- Acting as a team player.
- Meeting regulatory expectations and adapting to change, although support will be provided for this.
As noted above, we don’t necessarily require previous advisory experience. The individual should have relevant financial services experience and be confident talking about financial planning. Coaching and training support to transition into an advisory role will be available, if required.
- The prospective candidate must, however, be level 4 qualified and have evidence to support 35 hours’ CPD over the past 12 months.
- We have very clear processes across the business and good support to help our advisers understand how we do things. Any technical, paraplanning and administrative support required will also be provided to you.
- We offer outstanding use of technology for the benefit of our advisers and clients, and the prospective candidate would also be comfortable learning new technologies. Training on technology is available as required.
- The business offers the scope to act as a generalist or build your own niche. We offer a full financial planning proposition, including investments, retirement planning, protection (personal and corporate) and lending services.
- The ideal candidate will be within a 15-mile radius of Altrincham.
- You would have the flexibility and discretion to work from the office or home. The business offers prestigious office space with readily available meeting rooms to cater for clients.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.